Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally

Finally I get to blog again!!!

Its been crazy at work because of a new development that happened last month. Anyway, I've been looking forward to this long weekend and the next long weekend. Just for the simple reason that I get to rest and spend more time with hubby.

So what has happened during the past weeks? For me, its just been work, work and work! Every time I get home from work I am always dead tired. Like last Friday, after eating dinner, I fell asleep still wearing my office clothes. Hehe! Good thing I woke up at around 1am to freshen up and change to sleeping clothes. Oh and we were able to book our flight already. Yey! We're leaving on October 14. Gin and I are so excited!!!

Anyway, its the wedding of one of my good friends from work today. I have to get ready. Will blog again soon... :-)

No comments: