Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy. Busy. Busy

Its been so busy for me at work. Everytime I get home --- I am dead tired! Though I was able to rest during the weekend. One because of the storm and I really had no where to go to. I was home alone almost the whole day of Saturday (with the maid and Chase). Hubby had to work and my parents in law were out.

Speaking of storm Frank, my gosh...I thought there was going to be another Millenio moment since the intesity of the storm was almost the same or should I say was the same as Millenio's. Since we didnt have electricity early morning Sunday, I thought it was going to be like during Millenio when for how many days there wasnt any electricity. Good thing that didnt happen again! But sad there were quite a number of tragedies that happened because of the storm. :-( God bless their souls!

Anyway, thats it for now. Til my next blog... :-)

No comments: