Thursday, June 26, 2008

Patience

Yesterday was a long day for me at work. With all the things I have to do plus the fact that I am in the "pre-its just one of those days" stage --- I can get ticked off easily. Know what I mean girls? I am sure most of you have had encounters with co-workers wherein you dont meet eye to eye. This is normal in any office environment or in any kind of organization for that matter. Well, that encounter happened to me yesterday. Hayyy, I was really irritated! As much as I wanted to control what I was going to say, sorry but I couldnt help myself! Hey I am only human. It wasnt really a big issue or there was a big arguement or what so ever. It was just simply voicing out my thoughts because for me that person wasnt being respectful in a professional level. Though at the end being the softhearted person that I am, I took the initiative of pacifying things because I didnt want to have any bad blood with anyone in the office. Even if I know I was the one that was offended. We are part of one organization and we will still be working together on future projects. I told this person : "trabaho lang walang personalan".

Oh well, so much for that!

Gin is working on a new project. Its almost done actually but for the past week, we havent really had q.t. together. Since construction in the malls is done after mall hours --- he usually gets home early in the morning already. When I get home from work, he's about to leave already. Then when I am about to wake up for work, thats when he is about to go to sleep. I feel sad because I miss him so much! Hopefully this weekend we can get to spend more time together since he's done with that project and before he starts with the new one.

Patience is indeed a virtue.

No comments: