Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Whats up?

As usual, its been busy at work for me. I havent been updating my blog if you would notice. Now I have a chance...

Anyway, we had our interview yesterday at the US Embassy (me, Gin and my MIL) and we passed! Yipee!!! The interview lasted only for two minutes and we were waiting for more than 2 hours. It was worth the wait! We are leaving for the US this October. One is because of work --- I have to attend an event my company is producing (since this is my project too) and at the same time I was able to convince Gin to go on a vacation with me since I am there already --- might as well take the opportunity. Our long overdue honeymoon and well deserved break! I am so excited for Gin because its his first time to go to the US and our first time to travel out of the country together. This has been my dream for him or should I say one my wishes that we will travel to the US together and now its almost coming true. Almost because we havent bought the ticket yet. Hehehe! Its going to be lots of fun!!! :-) Gin is also excited. He was pessimistic at the start because he was worried about work but now he's showing some excitement already.

With this happening, Gin and I decided to move my treatment to a later date --- later this year that is. Which is okay I guess. We cant afford to take this trip and also spend for my treatment. The treatment doesnt come cheap. At first I felt sad, because I really wanted to go through LIT already. I am hoping and praying that I can get pregnant again this year after completing the treatment but there is a reason for everything. Maybe God wants us to take this chance to spend quality time together and get to experience being in another country before having a baby. Which I suppose we cannot really do freely once we have our baby. Also, its a privilege for me to be sent by my company and represent them in this event.

What did I realize here? "I cant have my cake and eat it too!" I think God is trying to tell me that there should be a balance with all the things that are happening in my life. One wish at a time and I am not complaining... :-)

No comments: