Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Random Q's

I was tagged by Sheryll. Thanks! :-)

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was still in college...on my fourth year.
2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
- meet with the writer for the PR of our event
- follow up some suppliers
- meeting, meeting , meeting
- exercise at home -- hip hop abs! Yeah..hehehe!
- sleep early
3. Snacks I enjoy: oreo cookies and chips
4. Place where I lived: QC, Alabang and now in Pque
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
buy a house and lot for me and gin, my parents and parents in law, buy a range rover, donate some to charity and share some money with my siblings, travel to europe and save some in the bank.
6. People I want to know more: Jan, Nikki and Tracy

1 comment:

jan celiz-magtoto said...

done! here it is http://labskiddies.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged-random-qs.html