Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ABC's of Fashion

I was tagged by Farrah. Thanks! :-)

A: What accessories do you wear everyday?

***earrings and my wedding ring (on weekdays because i just commute going to work; but during the weekends i also wear my engagement ring, my moms ring plus a watch or bangles or bracelets)

B: What is your beauty routine?

***Morning ritual: i wash my face with cetaphil, derma meds and sun block on my face, then lotion for my body, put on some lip balm before putting on lipstick and lastly a splash of cologne.***At night: i wash my face, derma meds, moisturizer, lotion, vaseline on my lips and splash of cologne.

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased?

***Tops from my sister in law

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both?

***Both.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now?

***Pearls.

F: What type of figure do you have?

***hahahaha...do i have to answer this?

G: Do you wear glasses?

***nope.

H: What type of handbag do you carry?

***i like big bags.

I: What is your ideal style?

***i like wearing jeans and whatever top i feel like wearing. i am into flat shoes now..di ko na kaya mag heels unlike before. but once in a while i still wear heels.

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now?

***my wedding ring and some bracelets

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings?

***nope

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie?

***it doesnt have to be the same

M: Do you wear makeup?

***if i am in the office, i just wear lipstick. but during the weekends or when i go out, i put on powder, mascara, blush plus lipstick.

N: Do you wear nightgowns?

***not really night gowns. its like those big shirts.

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day?

***ummm...havent experienced winter.

P: What is your favorite perfume?

***same as farrah light blue by D&G.

Q: Is your motto “quality over quantity” when it comes to clothing and accessories?

***Yes.

R: Do you wear rain boots?

***No

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold?

***Yes.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage?***Yes.

U: What is your daily uniform?

***jeans and a dressy top for work.

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? If not, how did you do your hair?

***Yes i did.

W: Do you wear a watch?

***Yes but not all the time. I am not really a watch person.

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful?

***nice pair of jeans.

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn?

***none.

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons?

***buttons

No comments: