Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Project


I've been mentioning in my blogs that work has been keeping me really busy these past few weeks or should I say month. Well, its because of this project. This is also the reason why I am leaving for the US this October. Basically this event will kick off this July 27 and will have a series of roadshows up to September and the main event will happen in October.


There is still things that I have to do --- which is kind of stressing me out already. But its all good! Thats how it is I guess!

2 comments:

tracypamela said...

Wow Bunnie! a trip to New York this October! Inggit ako!! Haha! how long will you be there? sana umabot ka sa thanksgiving para mega sale :)

Bunnie said...

hi tracy! i will be in NYC for 5 days. but i will be in the US for a month...vacation na din. sayang nga..di kami about sa thanksgiving sale! sad! hehehe!