Thursday, June 5, 2008

Describe Yourself Today

I was tagged by Tracy --- thanks girl!

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

This is me today:
1. Same as Tracy -- I am so looking forward to the long weekend!!! Yipee!!!
2. Going to have a busy day today because its our company outing tom and theres no work on Monday.
3. Psyching myself -- need to exercise when I get home from work later
4. Excited to eat my lunch. Its my latest favorite --- Takaw Beef from Gourmet (food joint in the South). Made lambing hubby last night and he bought it for me!
5. Thinking of what we can do this weekend.
6. Its 8:30AM, my mind is not really in work mode yet. Hehe!

Links: Creative In Me, Little Peanut, Me and Mine, Pea in a Pod, Sugar Magnolias, BLOGGERHAPPY, Berry Scrappy, Changing Lanes, Pit Stop, Kapturd, and so i am, Princess Bela, Our Journey To Life, My Planet Purple, Women xplore, Princess Vien, A Pcketful Of Happiness, As We Face Forever, Our Family Adventure!, My Random Thoughts, My World, My Life Right Before Your Very Eyes

I am tagging Joy and Mari!

No comments: