Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Different Strokes for Different Folks...

Every married couple has their own share of marital problems. I find it impossible to believe for a couple not to have one...may it be big or small. Whenever I get to talk to wives or husbands alone that share their frustrations in their marriage and compare it to mine, I cant help but be thankful for what Gin and I have. Dont get me wrong here! Our marriage is not perfect...

We too have our own "issues". I too have my nagging moments and complaining moments with Gin. But somehow despite everything, I can say I am blessed with a husband that I know who loves me dearly and who respects me for what I am. I thank God everyday for blessing me with Gin and for what we have. I guess all these trials that we go through, is a process that will make our marriage even stronger. To fight all the battles that will come our way together.

No one really said that marriage will be a bed of roses. Actually this is where you will discover new things about your husband - the positive and the negative. Funny huh? When all the while you thought you knew your husband so well already. It works both ways I guess.

Marriage is a lifetime process...a commitment that you and your husband must face together. I pray for all those couples that struggle with their marital problems everyday. May God enlighten them. May they be strong and know what is right from wrong and overcome all thay they are going through together.

1 comment:

Tinggay said...

i like this post bunnie - very nice :)