Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Miss My Asawa!!!

For the past few days Gin has been very busy with his project in ATC. The deadline to turn over the place is almost up and I think they are not quite finished with it yet. Plus the fact that he's already frustrated with his people. So he's been manning his project until the wee hours of the morning and this is not really what he's supposed to be doing because he has someone to do this for him. But he's not happy with the performance. Anyway, thats not the point that I am trying to drive at...

So what does this all mean? It means that I've been sleeping alone for the past couple of days. Well not really alone, Chase also sleeps in our room. The sad part of it is that lately he's been really sungit which I understand because of the pressure to meet his deadline. Good thing I wasnt PMS-ing on him! Hehehe! Because usually its him that I make sungit to whenever I am about to get my period. But come to think of it, it wouldn't be fair or right if I did that to him given the situation he is in now.

I just miss him so much! Do you think I am weird?

When I wake up for work that is the only time he will be getting his zzzz's. Then when I get home, he's not there because he's already in his project or I will see him for a few hours then he'll be rushing to leave. Anyway, he got home at 5:30AM this morning and he was the one who brought me to the terminal. Even Chase was so excited to see him. He kept on jumping and was seeking for his attention. Yesterday was really a bad day for him. He was complaining that his neck was hurting already because of the stress. (Wawa naman my Gin Gin!) Though without me saying anything, he told me while I was eating breakfast this morning "I'll make it up to you babe!" Just by hearing that put a smile in my face because he still thought of that despite all the chaos with his work. :-)

Hopefully by this weekend everything will be done already.

1 comment:

Mec said...

you're not weird at all... i almost dance kaya everytime my husband is home around 7 pm, kasi it's very rare... and i can seldom sleep when he's not home yet...

hirap... but i guess it's become positive for us because we get to appreciate moments with each otehr more...