Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dont Give Up. Do What You Can. And Let God Surprise You.

I recently joined an online community of newly weds and women who are trying to conceive. One of the members shared a blog entry from Bo Sanchez which is very inspiring and touching at the same time. (On the side note, I love reading his inspirational stories or messages. In one way or another it touches my life or someone that I know)

There are some couples out there that waited for years to have their own baby. With countless prayers and medical treatments, at the end of it all, its still God who will determine when it is time. We just have to contine trusting Him and never give up.

The main message of the Bo Sanchez blog entry is the title of my blog entry: "DONT GIVE UP. DO WHAT YOU CAN. AND LET GOD SURPRISE YOU."

Here is a link to the blog entry: http://bosanchez.ph/receive-the-best-miracle-for-your-life/

Last night I was going through the archive of messages on APAS and read a good number of stories from fellow members of the group I joined. Somehow, it uplifted my spirit because they were mostly success stories. I told Gin about these stories I read and I saw hope in his eyes. We agreed that we should already go to the Immunologist my OB referred to us. Its a given fact that treatments for APAS will really cost a lot of money but if the end result will be our own bundle of joy, then its all worth it!

We plan to visit the Immunologist by next month. Gin and I just pray to God, that He will guide us every step of the way and help us get through all the challenges. That's why after reading the blog entry of Bo Sanchez --- I know nothing is impossible with God!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hi, Saw that you mentioned "Bo Sanchez" if so - you might be interested to reserve your Nov 28-29, 2009 for a chance to hear him live/see him/have your books signed at the Araneta Coliseum for the once in a lifetime event "Dream Big, Win Big".

It's a big learning event about "dreaming big in your life and using your core gifts to follow your dream". Yes it's a catholic event, there's mass and worship but there's also a lot of singing and dancing and comedy as well as the huge message on big dreams. See you or your friends there!
Thanks
Ana

Conference Details at http://www.kerygmaconference.com
Make sure you're subscribed to Bo's Blog and Newsletter: http://www.bosanchez.ph