Saturday, March 8, 2008

Its so sad!

I was watching the news last night and there was this report wherein a man found a fetus in a one liter Sprite bottle. The bottle was in a plastic bag. At first the man thought it was the actual softdrink that was left behind by someone because when he tried to shake the bottle, there was something inside the bottle. When he took out the bottle from the plastic bag, low and behold, there was a fetus inside --- a 6 month old fetus to be exact. I find this kind of news so depressing!!! Every time I see on TV news about aborted babies, I cant help but say "sana sa amin nalang binigay ni God" or "sana they put the baby up for adoption nalang if they cant take care of it".

So many married couples (like us) out there want to have a baby so bad while there are some that end up aborting their baby. Makes me want to ask them the question --- WHY?!? Maybe they have their reasons but whatever reason they may have, they still shouldn't resort to abortion. No one has the right! I know for some, raising a child is not easy but don't they see them as a blessing?

God did not give us permission to take one's life especially unborn babies. They have the right to be in this world. So all I have to say to these people who do these horrible acts is SHAME ON YOU!!!

1 comment:

jan celiz-magtoto said...

it was freaky! how can these people be so brutal!