Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Preps for my hubby's bday

I am throwing a party for my hubby this Saturday. His bday is really on the 24th but since it will fall right after Holy Week, he insisted that the celebration be done in advance.

I love planning for events like this. So for his bday celebration I thought of making it a semi-childrens party. Hehehe! When I told him about it...he was like... "Babe?!?" With a question mark written all over his face. But he had no choice and at the end he was already okay with the idea. Gin has quite a number of nephews and nieces which continues to grow each month (hopefully we will have our contribution to the family tree soon!). That's why I thought of having that kind of theme. They are all of the same age and I find it so enjoyable watching them play with each other.

Its so funny...its like I am the one whose going to have a party because of my excitement. These are just my little thrills in life because I am sure Gin will enjoy and so will his family and friends.

I can't wait to post some pictures here! :-)


1 comment:

Mec said...

awww... i wish i can throw hubs a party :D but since i don't earn now... he'd ahve to content hiself with kisses :D

good luck with this one... am sure it will be a blast...