Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yummy Sisig!

During the Holy Week (last March 20), I went to Pampanga with hubby and my in laws to do the Visita Iglesia. Our last stop for the day was Angeles City and part of our itenerary was to eat the famous sisig of Aling Lucings. I am sure you have seen her in the commercial of one of these soy sauce brands. Unfortunately, her stall was closed. My hubby refused to find another place where we can have dinner. Good thing there was another stall that was open and this was Aling Naty's. My hubby was like "Ayun O, d'original sisig din...sure ako masarap din dyan!" He was like a pregnant mother with a bad craving and his was sisig! Hehehe!


My hubby and father in law took the lead in ordering the food. This is what we had:

Of course sisig
Dinuguan
Pork Bbq
Chicken Ass

***talk about high cholesterol!!!

The tables were set up along the street. You can see the "chefs" doing their thing.

We all had high expectations on how the food will taste and I am happy to say that Aling Naty's did not fail us! The sisig was really good. It was authentic. Nothing compared to the sisig of Dencios and the like. Even the rest of the dishes that they ordered were tastefully made. YUM YUM YUM!!!


I urge you guys to try this out!!! Take a day trip with your family and friends. I am sure you will all love it and at the same you will have fun! :-)

No comments: