Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've been tagged: sharing of some facts

Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name on the person who tagged you. Then tag at least 5 friends (but you can tag as many as you like) and visit their blog to let them know you tagged them.


Here's a tag that I got from Jan which came from Farah and Vien. They call it The 8 facts about yourself.

In the 8 Facts About Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.

RULES:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.****

My list:
1. I graduated from Assumption College and took up BSC-Mktg.
2. I am a pure blooded Assumptionista! From prep to college. (I got a loyalty award. Hehe!)
3. My favorite cuisine is Japanese --- California Maki!!!
4. I am at the parlor every two weeks.
5. I am the youngest in the family.
6. My real name is Maria Johanna. (Wondering why my nickname is Bunnie huh? :-P)
7. I love to cook and bake when I have time.
8. I love out of town trips especially going to the beach.

Whose turn is it to share 8 things about themselves? Jon, Mec and Nikki

No comments: