Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Reminiscing...

David-Ayuyao Nuptials
December 21, 2006
St. James The Great Parish
The Palms Country Club
Color Motif: Pink and Brown

It's been over a year...Can you believe it? Sometimes I still cant believe that Gin and I are already married.

Since November last year up to this month, Gin and I have attended one wedding per month! Imagine the number of formal wear I had to either buy or borrow. Seeing our friends getting married makes me really happy because I know our friends have found their life partner. Attending all these weddings brought me back to memory lane. Hehehe! It seems as if it has been decades but I catch myself watching our wedding videos and looking at our wedding photos again. I cant help but reminisce about our wedding day!

I once told a friend whose also getting married soon while she was talking to me about her wedding preps that I want to get married again. I want to go through the process of planning again our wedding. With all the new themes and ideas that I see in magazines, the wedding preps of my friends and through the actual weddings --- the thought of getting married again --- it just excites me that I end up day dreaming! Funny huh?

As I go back to the day when Gin and I exchanged vows, I will neve
r forget the 1 year preparation. How should I put it? Well, our weddings preps wasn't really smooth sailing. Of course Gin and I had our arguements and sometimes we wouldn't agree on things but it was all good because for me it was good stress! I was really hands on with our wedding preps and I was really proud of myself because I know Gin loved it --- every detail of it! He was so amazed with the outcome. Thanks to moi...hehehe! But I guess, every bride to be really has the most say during the preparations. Dont you think so? Well I think thats how it is.

My top 10 favorite things/moments/people during our wedding:

1. My walk - the choir sang Ikaw beautifully! It was a moment I will never forget! I couldnt stop myself from crying. Even my family and friends were crying. As my brother said, how the choir sang the song was an added factor to the emotions at that moment. Our visitors started clapping as I neared the altar...hayyy!!!


2. Saying "I do" and the "You may now kiss the bride" part - the picture says everything! :-)


3. My gown - simple yet elegant!


4. The flowers - to the bridal and entourage bouquets and the flower arrangements at the reception.


5. My surprise video for Gin - we shot this a couple of months before our wedding. The song I chose for the video was "bless the broken road" by the Rascal Flatts. The lyrics was so perfect! Our videographer added some excerpts from the ceremony to the video. Thats where I found out Gin cried while I was walking down the aisle...awwww! (to view my surprise avp for Gin, click on this link: Bunnie & Gin) Our videographer did a good job!


6. The surprise AVP of my ate - I didnt know she got my family to make a video for me. I remember during my first new years eve away from my family --- I watched that video and I was really crying like a baby! Because I missed home.

7. Our cake - this was the gift of Gins cousin to us. I just found the design online and the cake maker was able to imitate every detail. loved it and it was yummy too!


8. The feeling of being the King and Queen of the night and that you are the most beautiful girl in the room! hehehe!


9. Our wedding coordinators - I didn't have to worry about a thing.
The hoodies - I got a white with pink rhinestones hoodie for myself and of course for my female ento a brown hoodie with pink rhinestones too.


10. Last but not the least just being married to Gin --- well this should top my list!

Hope all of the wifeys out there or brides to be feel the same or will feel the same way as I do now. Finding the right partner is really a blessing and marriage is a lifetime process! So as I have mentioned in my previous blog, I really thank God everyday for Gin. He is truly a blessing to me and to my family as well!

1 comment:

Tinggay said...

bunnie - come to think of it, i don't think i've seen your wedding photos! Share more! i wanna see how your pink and brown wedding turned out! :)