Wednesday, April 9, 2008

20 Questions

I was tagged by Sheryll. Thanks for the tag! :-)

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. Liste them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? 27 and yes I did get married when I was 27.

2. What color do you like most? pink and white

3. Have you ever shoplifted? NEVER

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Boracay

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? Being too sensitive

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Cry

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? I'll donate part of it to charity, put up a foundation, share it with my family, buy a house and my dream car then put the rest in time deposit.

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? Celebrated my first wedding anniv.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: I just met Sheryll and started reading her blogs today --- her son is so cute!

11. How do you cope with boredom? Surf the net or fix my stuff or our room

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I regret that I didnt start saving money since the day I started working

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Pretentious

14. What is your ambition? To have my own business --- either clothes or food

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? To be blessed with our own baby.

16. How did you celebrate new year? Celebrated it at home with my hubby and parents in law

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? Yes but I am having difficulty fulfilling some.

18. What do you look forward to in 2008? Hopefully to have a successful pregnancy, buying a condo as our first investment and my promotion

19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? Bless the Broken Road (female version --- the lyrics of this song perfectly describes what I have been through)

20. What was your most embarassing moment?

My answer to Sheryll's question is --- the superpower that I want to have is to be invisble!

Now I am going to tag Jan, Gracie, Nikki, Alma, Mec and Anna. :-)

No comments: