Thursday, April 17, 2008

The rules of four

I've been tagged again...but I am loving this tagging thing. Hehe! Who tagged me? It was ALMA! Thanks girl!

4 Jobs I Have Had:

Account Manager - twice
Sales Consultant
Admissions Officer

4 Movies I Watched Over and Over Again:
Titanic
Pretty Woman
Home Alone 1
Cinderella (Mary Poppins--hehe! thats five for me!)

4 Places I Have Lived:
Quezon City
Alabang

4 Shows I Watch:
One Tree Hill
Tyra Banks Show
Ellen Degeneres Show
Oprah

4 Places (Countries) I Have Been:
Hong Kong
U.S.

4 People Who Email Me:
Friends
Officemates
Boss
Husband

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
Sinigang na Baboy
California Maki
Tempura
Mangoes

4 Places I would Rather Be:
Boracay
Palawan
Europe
U.S.

Same as Alma..as long as I am with my hubby!

4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:
Buying a house --- check!
Successful pregnancy
Go to Cebu or Bohol
My promotion

2 comments:

Alma said...

hi sis! medyo pareho tayo...we were also to buy a house this year...pero condo unit lang. Will give birth this year (July)...i'll pray na sana maging successful yung treatment mo.

Alma said...

ooopss...correction dun sa first comment:

we were able to buy a house this year :)