Thursday, April 17, 2008

To buy or not to buy? --- TO BUY!!!

I posted a blog last month about buying a property or not. Gin and I were choosing between the house of my friend or a condo along Sucat Road near PATTS. After numerous discussions, we finally decided to invest our money in the condo unit. Since for now, that is all we can afford. I haven't seen it but Gin has. Hehehe! He was the one who told me about it. According to him its really nice and it will be a very good investment. We are not going to transfer there but we want to have it rented out. We've already signed the papers today and will give it plus our reservation to the agent tomorrow. Then the agent will be the one in charge to file the papers for the Pag-Ibig housing loan. Once that is approved, Gin will make the down payment and the balance will be coursed through my Pag-Ibig housing loan benefit.

Gin and I are excited and thrilled because this is going to be our first investment. This is something we can really call our own and it was one my goals for this year --- to buy a house (well its a condo now) but at least I can cross that out already. Yipee!!! :-)

Hopefully in time, we will be able to buy a house so that we don't have to keep on renting anymore. Just need to take it one step at a time, Gin and I will achieve our dreams!

No comments: