Thursday, May 29, 2008

At Work

I am tired. Not tired of what I am doing...just generally tired.

For the past few days or should I say weeks have been very busy for me. I have noticed that I am looking forward even more to the weekends. If you are part of my YM list...my status usually would be LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND even before this busy-ness of mine started. But do not get me wrong here, I really enjoy what I am doing and I love my job but I guess its just the work load that I have now because of this event I am putting up. Though I am also excited at the same time because this is something big and new for our team. So I have been really focused on putting things in order for it to be a success. I am OC like that! :-P

Because of this event, I might or I will be sent to the US by the company because the event will be held there which makes it more exciting! I told hubby that he should go with me already and make this our long overdue honeymoon --- 100x exciting! Hehehe!

Anyway, I need to get back to work. Just wanted to de-focus for a few minutes. :-)

No comments: