Thursday, May 15, 2008

Obando Fertility Festival

On Saturday Gin and I are going to the Obando Fertility Festival. This is a yearly event. It is held every May 17 to 19 honoring three Saints --- The Virgin of Salambao, San Pascual and Santa Clara.

I am sure all of you know why Gin and I are going to this festival. But for the benefit of those who don't, couples that are childless go to this festival and take the chance to appeal for heavenly intercession and dance to please the three Saints I mentioned above. Aside from me and Gin, our married friends who are also trying to conceive will be joining us. I was even joking the wife of our friend that I am going to do all the dance steps there is...ala beyonce, rhianna, folk dance, hip hop...what have you! Lahat gagawin ko para magka baby na kami! Hehehe! :-)

I've heard and read stories of couples who attended this festival and we're blessed with a baby. I have to admit, it really gives me more hope and it wont hurt if we try it out right?

Gin has been very supportive and like me, I can see how important it is also for him to attend this festival.

Well til my next blog...I will share with all of you my experience in this festival. I cant wait! :-)

5 comments:

jen said...

Hi Bunnie! My tita did the Obando thing. I don't know if it was because of her dancing in Obando or the fact that she became a sahw, but she was blessed with a baby boy after 7 years of marriage.

:)

Gracie said...

you have all my support & prayers, bunnie! keep the faith!

mari said...

hi bunnie,

mari here :) we went to obando last sat also...
i hope our prayers will be answered.

Anonymous said...

hi! i'm married for almost five years and don't have a child yet.i had a hormonal treatment for almost two years and we are almost hopeless...my infertility doctor suggested to pray for grace during the obando festival because she have done all her best, for me to get pregnant but it failed and in year 2007 when i first dance during fertility festival and september 20, 2007 when i learned that i was pregnant. though i had a miscarriage still i believe in the grace and intercession of st. clare, our lady of salambao and sr paschal baylon. tomorrow may 19, my husband and i will dance again for the 3rd time...--bait

SMB said...

I have gone thorugh 2 early miscarriages, My doc has advised me to go for tnf alpha test which is 1165. Should i go for Tnf (LIT therapy). Will i get a successfull pregnancy after this. I am very tensed.Please advice.