Friday, May 23, 2008

Ten Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Joy. Thanks girl! :-)

The rules are:

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list the ten random things about themselves.Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are the ten random things about me:

1. I have to be in bed by 10pm or even earlier.
2. I learned to drive on my own --- with the help of my friends and family driver. This was when I was in 1st year college.
3. I am the youngest in the family.
4. Gin and I were bf and gf for four years.
5. I love dogs!
6. My office is in Makati and I live in Pque.
7. I have three handsone nephews.
8. I like getting massages.
9. I am more of a home buddy --- i dont like going out that much!
10. I love SM and Landmark...hehe! :-)

I am tagging Jan and Tracy.

2 comments:

tracypamela said...

I love SM and Landmark too! and I have to be asleep by 10 or earlier din

Bunnie said...

hi tracy! there are so many good finds in SM and Landmark. dont you think so? hehehe!

Sleeping early for me is a must especially when theres work. this has been my habit since high school. :-)