Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Sunday Afternoon

My Sunday afternoon.

Its exactly 2:40PM and we were supposed to hear mass this morning but Gin and his dad didnt wake up early. I prefer hearing mass in the morning so that we have the whole afternoon to do whatever. So to kill time, what did I do? I fixed my closet, made our bed, arranged my clothes, surfed the net and now writing this blog.

I asked our dirver to set up the Glider which Gin hasnt used for a looong time. Why did I have it set up? Because I really need to lose weight. My weight now --- its depressing already. Not only that, I need exercise --- this is for health reasons. I just want to start being active again and not feel so lumpy all the time and maybe it will reduce the back pains I feel every now and then. After mass later, I will get on that Glider and burn those fats away. Hehehe!!! I have to stop postponing this and start exercising now!!!

What else happened in the past few hours? Hmmmm...Gin gave Chase a bath. Finally!!! But you know, Chase doesnt smell like a dog even if he hasnt take a bath for like a week. He doesnt have the stinky smell. I think its because of the dog food. We give him table food once in a while but I dont want him to get used it. Anyway, what else, what else? Do I sound bored? hehehe... Well, Gin is busy playing with his PSP. I am starting to hate that darn thing. Sometimes I wish I didnt get that toy for him. Are your hubbys addicted to their PSP's too? Gin would sleep at 3 or even 4am just playing PSP. Oh well! Boys will be boys!!! :-P

Am I still making sense with what I am writing here? I hope so...

I guess thats it for me. Will start getting ready for mass. :-)

2 comments:

Tinggay said...

hay naku bunnie i can definitely relate to you hating your hubby's PSP - ako naman i hate his xbox 360 and his PS3! I swear! At gusto pa ngang bumili ng PSP para he doesn't get bored daw when he waits for me when we go shopping LOL! :P

Bunnie said...

hi nikki! diba kainis? hay nako!!! ewan ko ba!!! when my hubby is so zoned out with his psp you cant even talk to him anymore. hayyy! oh well! swerte lang nila understanding tayo..hahaha! :-P